- Site de production
- Plate-forme de distribution
- Acheminement ferroviaire
- Acheminement routier
- Acheminement maritime / fluvial
PROXIMITY ADVANTAGE : BEING AT THE HEART OF THE MARKETS
The CB Group’s aggregates take the train.
In a sustainable development and diversification approach to delivery mode, the Aggregates business is among the biggest shippers in France regardless of the sector.
- A quarry linked to the rail network since 1974.
- 2.5 million tonnes carried by rail every year.
- 20 trains a week supply our 3 platforms in the greater Paris region.
- Rail feight reduces CO2 emissions equivalent to 40,000 less lorry trips per year on the roads.
- A rail terminal capable of increasing this capacity.
- New-generation wagons optimise loading times and increase payload capacities.
A strategic maritime position and river platforms.
- Toward the countries of northern Europe via 2 transit platforms at the Boulogne-sur-Mer and Calais trading ports.
- Towards major export markets via the Dunkirk seaport
- Turned towards the North/Pas-de-Calais, Oise and Seine catchment area via Calais and Dunkirk.
- Sea/river transhipment on the platforms enabling the greater Paris region to be supplied.
- River transport logistics and holds adapted to customers’ needs.
An essential means of transport road haulage.
- A fleet of contractualised trucks based at our production sites and distribution platforms.
- A diverse range of road haulage partners.